Office: Room 351, Kelvin building
I am currently the IT Administrator in the Institute for Gravitational Research.
- Characterisation of hydroxide-catalysed bonds using electron microscopy and AFM (50%), IT administration (%50). (IGR, thermal noise)
- Nanoanalytical electron microscopy of sub-100 nm III-V MOSFETS for digital applications (EPSRC grant GR/S61218/01, in conjunction with Freescale Inc). (SSP, analytical)
- High speed (GHz) characterisation of micron-scale magnetic devices. Magneto-optical Kerr effect (MOKE) instrumentation. (SSP, magnetism)
- Data acquisition programming for pixelated ion beam profiling system and retinal sampling electrode array systems (PPE, detectors group).
- Characterisation of magnetic force microscopy tips (Ph.D. work, SSP)